1.27.2012

Never forget another event again with Google Calendar

If you enter sweepstakes that have restrictions, such as one entry per week, month, quarter, etc, it can be hard to remember when you last entered.  I rely on my Google calendar for reminders now.  It's very easy to use.  Let's say, for example, that I find a great weekly sweepstakes, cool!  I don't want to miss out on this one!  I open my calendar, click create event, add whatever information I want into the calendar, I usually just add the link I need for the sweepstakes in that field.  There is also an area for notes, etc.  I choose when I want to be reminded, the frequency I want to be reminded, and when I want this series to conclude.  With my Google Calendar , I never miss entering restricted sweepstakes anymore, and I win more prizes that I really want!  Try it for yourself; best of all it's free!

No comments: