1.23.2012

"You Can Get It If You Really Want"

I often find myself singing aloud, or, as it may be, humming, if anyone is within earshot, per my vocal coach's advice, Jimmy Cliff's "You Can Get It If You Really Want" while entering sweepstakes, or just about anytime the mood engages me to let loose and belt out those positively rhapsodic lyrics.  Whether sitting at my computer, my chunky fingers somewhat nimbly typing on the keyboard, clack, clack, clack, clickety, clack, clack..., scanning a QR code into my smartphone at Victoria's Secret, "Uh, ma'am, I'm really not a pervert, I'm just entering this sweepstakes, see, look, don't call security", texting special codes to well-loved sponsors via SMS, or gasp!, actually sitting at my sweepstakes office/closet-think Virgina Woolf's "A Room of One's Own", hand writing entries and envelopes to be delivered by the good old USPS, Jimmy Cliff is with me. 

Future posts on my site will include:
  • Posting sweepstakes that i find interesting
  • News about this wonderful hobby
  • Methods of entering sweepstakes
  • Surveys-I value your opinion
  • Essays and musings of well, about me and sweepstakes, of course!

With literally thousands of sweepstakes being offered, i know that if i try, try and try, I'll succeed at last.  
I know you will too!

No comments: